Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Started and Got the Domain Name I wanted

Wow. I got into Global Domains International (GDI) and not only was I able to get the Domain name I wanted, I talked about it to a few friends, and guess what. Yes, I found one that had been looking for this same thing. So he got his domain name and is starting on his website, to bad I don't have to many friends :-). Now that means that I'm going to pay less for my domain name and website. I'm going to talk to my family and relatives now, to see how many are interested. And my friend is already talking to his other friends and when he gets some to join in to GDI he will be saving and I will to.
Well I better get going and keep working on my website, its a lot of fun but I have a whole lot of ideas and things I want to put into it. Hey if you have any questions about this feel free to contact me at jsoto@universal-ventures.ws

No comments:

Post a Comment